|Enacted by||Ecclesia of Taijitu|
|Introduced||December 26, 2014|
|Vote||January 3, 2015|
|Amended||January 13, 2015|
|Full text of the Delegacy Act|
The Delegacy Act is a law establishing the office, powers, and responsibilities of the Citizen-Delegate of Taijitu. The law also establishes the appointment of citizen-diplomats and citizen-liaisons, executive positions which assist the Citizen-Delegate in their duties.
The Act was amended by the Ecclesia to include citizen-liaisons on January 13, 2015.
1. Qualifications and Election
- Any citizen of Taijitu may stand for election to the office of Citizen-Delegate.
- An election for Citizen-Delegate will be held if three months have passed since the start of the previous election, the Ecclesia chooses to hold an election by a majority vote, or the office of Citizen-Delegate is vacant.
- No person may serve as Citizen-Delegate for more than two consecutive terms.
- The Ecclesia may remove the Citizen-Delegate by a majority vote.
2. Powers and Responsibilities
- The Citizen-Delegate will serve as head of state and conduct foreign policy.
- The Citizen-Delegate will hold the in-game delegacy of the region of Taijitu with full powers and will exercise them as provided by law.
- The Citizen-Delegate may appoint any number of citizens of Taijitu as citizen-diplomats to assist them in conducting foreign policy.
- The Citizen-Delegate may dismiss citizen-diplomats at any time.
- The Ecclesia may remove any citizen-diplomat by a majority vote.
- Citizen-Diplomats may appoint any number of Citizens as Citizen-Ambassadors to extend the message of the Glorious Revolution to other regions.
|Government of Taijitu|
|Legislative||Ecclesia · Citizen-Initiator||Executive||Delegate · Citizen-Diplomats · Citizen-Liaison · Armed Forces . Citizen-Sergeant||Constitution||Constitution|
|Laws||Alliance Between Taijitu and The North Pacific . Citizen-Initiator Act .Citizen-Liaison Act. Citizenship Act . Delegacy Act . Flag and Seals Act · Holidays Act . Judiciary Act . Militia Act . Noble Houses Act . Revolutionary Calendar Act . The Rejected Realms - Taijitu Treaty of Friendship and Cooperation . University of the Revolution Act|