1. If Austrasia is attacked by Myroria, or by Eluvatar supported by Myroria, Neustria shall employ all her available forces to attack Myroria.
If Neustria is attacked by Myroria, or by Inglo-Scotia supported by Myroria, France shall employ all her available forces to attack Myroria.
2. In case the forces of the Coalition of Carth, or of any one of the Powers belonging to it, should be mobilized, Austrasia and Neustria, at the first news of this event and without previous agreement being necessary, shall mobilize immediately and simultaneously the whole of their forces, and shall transport them as far as possible to their frontiers.
3. The available forces to be employed against Myroria shall be, on the part of Austrasia, <x million> men, on the part of Neustria, <y hundred thousand> or <y+1 hundred thousand> men.
These forces shall engage to the full with such speed that Myroria will have to fight simultaneously on the East and on the West, and in her Colonies.
4. The General Staffs of the Armies of the two countries shall cooperate with each other at all times in the preparation and facilitation of the execution of the measures mentioned above.
They shall communicate with each other, while there is still peace, all information relative to the armies of the Coalition of Carth which is already in their possession or shall come into their possession.
Ways and means of corresponding in time of war shall be studied and worked out in advance.
5. Austrasia and Neustria shall not conclude peace separately.
6. The present Convention shall have the same duration as the Coalition of Carth.
7. All the clauses enumerated above shall be kept absolutely secret.
|The Great War (Timeline)|
|Major participants:||Coalition of Carth (Eluvatar, Myroria, Inglo-Scotia), L'Entente Cordiale (Bolu, Haradrim Empire, Austrasia, Neustria)||Leaders:||Pelendur ArFinn (Eluvatar), Nelvil II Moomintroth (Myroria), Muga (Bolu), Serkan (Bolu), Malechim (Haradrim), Ghaleb (Haradrim)|
|Origins:||Cefnori imperialism in the 19th century, Colonialism in the 19th century, The Grand Game, Myrskyja assassination||Theatres:||Pelagean Front, Ennorath Front, Cefnori Front|